Sunday, February 28, 2010

Modify Tradition Quilt Along

Okay like usual I am always behind but I so wanted to take part in the Modify Tradition Quilt Along-  I was skeptical if I even had enough fabric to coordinate and that was modern but some of you who know me - I have piles and piles of fabric- so you scoff at me for even pondering the idea.  I digress.  So I scoured my fabric bins and put together a collection of fabrics that I have now totally fell in love with and here to present to you is a collection of my twelve block sampler.  I have actually already put the quilt top together but have yet to take a photo so I must get on it.. Still contemplating the back.  I haven't even started part two yet because I have started the pinwheel quilt along (post about that later).  I like samplers-  your always doing a new block- it helps with the tediousness of the same block over and over again.



No comments:

Post a Comment