Thursday, February 4, 2010

Modern Traditon Bee Month 1

So this was the first virtual quilting bee I joined this year! So far it has been a lot of fun because I only have to make 1 to 2 blocks and someone else picked out the fabric and the block they want so no fuss. It will be a lot of fun to see how all the quilts turn out. I have been having such a fabulous time but I have no idea what i am going to send out when my month comes up. This block is for Melissa- for the modern Tradition bee- the idea is to take a traditional quilt block and use modern fabrics. I'm actually loving this idea and if you want a little inspiration go over to the blog modify tradition because they do a quilt -a- long and have tutorials for making traditonal blocks with modern fabric .








No comments:

Post a Comment