Monday, April 5, 2010

Modify Tradition Sampler Quilt

I finally have a picture of it- this is my Modify Tradition Quilt Along Quilt top.  I haven't quite decided what I am doing with the back yet plus I have too many projects right now that take precedent.  I love the way it turned out and I am so excited about the finished top.  It was so much fun to take modern blocks and make them something fun and modern.  I also used fabric only from my stash.  I dream of the day it is actually completed.  But alas, I must move on and keep dreaming.



2 comments:

  1. Oh, good for you, and it looks great! I love the vertical print sashing! I'm going to be quilting mine this weekend - can't wait to get it in the "finished" pile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! I love it and I am not usually a blue person. I really like your fabric choices. My first visit to your blog...came by way of a google for whirlygig blocks. I have 6 sons (and 3 girls)

    ReplyDelete