Tuesday, December 15, 2009

There is a reason I don't blog I just don't have the time or knowledge to do this in a timely manner but I will keep on keeping on. Here are two of my joy to the new year challenges finished there is another one I need to upload photos for-- a beautiful sunflower runner and a pink and brown quilt that I helped my mother make probably over a year ago and finally finished the binding- I have a lot of projects like that - many things distract me from finishing things I am really trying hard to quelch that side of my personality. Just finish it should be my new life mantra.





1 comment:

  1. Don't get discouraged about blogging. I am new at it too and I try to make it my goal to update once a week. But sometimes I don't have anything finished or there is nothing I want to show off. The more you do it like most things the better you will become at it :) And then the more you will enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete